Thursday, March 17, 2016

First Quarter 2016 Project Updates!

Well folks, there's quite a lot going on in this neck-of-the-woods. For starters, Shoot Cows has received quite a warm reception from the convention-goers who have play-tested, demo'd, bought and promoted the game. I'm happy to announce that the first expansion to the game, SHOOT COWS 2: SWINE FU! will be released at Pittsburgh's Steel City Con on April 15th! Online sales will shortly follow.

Also, here's a first look at Fairies VS Monsters, the upcoming board game inspired by the fairy tale battles of the living room floor! The game is currently in development, but I hope to publish it sometime next year.

Last but not least, the long-awaited sequel to The Wizard of Roaming Hall is nearing completion. I have not set a date for the publication of The Gift of the Traveler Guard, but I think sometime later this year is likely.

2016 is shaping up to be one of my most productive years ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment